That’s why we recommend to use differential fuel flow meters Eurosens Delta in cases when
1. Fuel consumption per month on this vehicle (tractor, special machinery) is more than 1000 liters.
2. Fuel tanks have irregular shape
3. You are really interested in precise fuel consumption measurement and fuel thefts prevention.
Eurosens Delta advantages.
1. Simplicity of installation. Eurosens Delta measures fuel rate at 2 lines : supply and return flow. Fuel consumption is calculated inside flow meter based on this data. You can install this flow meter by yourself, only basic experience in diesel fuel system design is needed.
Esquema de instalación Eurosens Delta en cualquier motor diesel
2. You can install Eurosens Delta on any kind of diesel vehicle. Tank shape, specific of operation doesn’t influence the result.
3. Precise results. Error compared to real fuel consumption is 1-3%. Unlike fuel level data, flowmeter provide results, that you can use with confidence without analytics. It is simple engine fuel consumption in liters. With fuel level sensors sometimes you will have to investigate fuel level data, because in GPS tracking reports always will be several “fake” refuelings and fuel thefts (expecially on tanks with irregular shape).
What is not mentioned when you buy GPS tracking system with fuel level sensor and supplier telling you about 1% error.
3.1 Temperature expansion of fuel is 0.7% per every 10 degrees. Temperature of fuel in tank can differ in 30 degrees approximately.
3.2 Fuel level sensor data depends on fuel properties.
4. Though GPS tracking system is very useful, you can save some money and use only fuel flow meter with display.
5. Unlike fuel level sensors you can re-install Eurosens Delta fuel flowmeter on other vehicle without any calibrations. Eurosens Delta doesn’t require any settings after installation.
6. If your GPS tracking system supports instant fuel flow rate data chart – you can diagnose fuel system based on this data. You can also compare drivers instant fuel consumption rate at different operations and develop economic style of operation.