3. Make calibration measurements
Assembly calibration scheme like shown here:
In EUROSENS DELTA USER CONFIGURATOR you should go to the field VALUES and record initial data from the column "Accumulated volume " Vstart and initial time of measurement of T0 according to the graph.
Make control measurements in the 3 above mentioned modes.
1) From the column "Speed of a return line flow" in the field VALUES of EUROSENS DELTA USER CONFIGURATOR you should determine an average fuel flow in the return line of DVreturn .
2) After each flow test the engine should be stopped (Not during the flow test) and the final values of the accumulated volume Vend from the column "Accumulated volume" and final time of measurement Tend according to the schedule should be noted.
3) Thermal correction in the sensor has to be activated.
4) After each engine stop you should let the fuel rests in a measuring tank to cool down to the initial temperature.
5) After cooling down measure rest of fuel volume Vrest in the measuring tank by means of a measuring flask and calculate actually consumed fuel according to measuring tank.
Vmea= 10000 (10 liters ) - Vrest
6) Calculate the volume of the consumed fuel according to the sensor
V cons = V end - V start
and measurement time, sec
T= Tend - Tstart
7) With the help of Excel table "Calculation of DELTA coefficients " calculate correction coefficient for the return chamber. To do it you should:
- enter the parameters DVreturn, Vmea , V cons, T in the table of the given software
- all values should be entered to the 6th decimal place
- from the column "correction coefficient" for return line copy the received value
- insert this value in the field of EUROSENS DELTA USER CONFIGURATOR VALUE into the column "Setting of coefficients", column "Return line".