Тема: Fuel flowmeter Eurosens Direct - cheap and precise, single-chamber
Fuel flowmeter Eurosens Direct - serie of single-channel rotary piston flowmeters for wide range of fuel flows.
Can be installed on engines or boilers without return line, or with fuel feed system modification.
Eurosens Direct PN 100
Eurosens Direct PN 100 I
Eurosens Direct PN 250
Eurosens Direct PN 250 I
Eurosens Direct PN 500
Eurosens Direct PN 500 I
Eurosens Direct P 100
Eurosens Direct P 250
Eurosens Direct P 500
Meaning of letters:
P - simpliest electronic scheme inside, with reed switch. During manufacturing, every fuel meter is calibrated on different fuel flows. for P-models we calculate total coefficient as compromise, it corresponds usually middle values of fuel flow in flow meter range.
This coefficient is shown in each device passport.
PN - fuel flow meter has powerful STM32 processor inside. PN flowmeters have some advantages over P-serie:
1. Calibration table is not used for compromised coefficient calculation but recorded in non-volatile memory of flow meter. And calibration coefficients are applied in real-time. So, PN-flow meter always have same weight of pulse (normalized output).
Also precision of measurement is better (1% error instead of 2%).
2. Instead of reed switches - Hall effect sensors are used.
3. Sensor can detect external intervention in operation and store this fact in memory
4. PN meter can provide not only fuel consumption but some other parameters : operation time of diesel, fuel consumption in different operation modes (idle, normal load, overload, external intervention) and time of operation in these modes. This information is available via RS232/RS485 interface - Direct PN(RS), or via K-line in Direct PN.
5. Temperature sensor and temperature compensation.
I - means built-in display.
You can select a parameter to display by special key.
Display option is available only in PN-line.